Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Work in progress Custom Story - Fight for Survival (Progress 95%)
Ryzer Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Custom Story - Fight for Survival (Progress 50%)

(05-20-2012, 02:07 PM)Lontasm Wrote: I just noticed something by the way, do you have to use any Tinderboxes in your custom story? It seems that every lamp entity is Lit.
Yes, there are many places where there is no light or little. The third level is completely in the dark, I lit the candles when I took the pictures. xD

(05-20-2012, 03:58 PM)darkadders Wrote: i approve of this mapping, but i dont really approve of "keyhunt" puzzles. aslong as theres 1 key you need to find to progress, im fine with it. (just dont make a 12 key keyhunt for people to go through to pass through a level)

also, whats the story behind this story
Of course not, right now there are only two puzzles to find key, but the rest are other types, such as breaking down a door with a crowbar, use the hammer to break something, etc..

The Amnesia has many puzzles, I don't know which ones I use, I need ideas Smile

In relation to history, I haven't thought about much. The only thing I can say is that the character in a forest, find a hole in the ground, and so investigates until start an earthquake and fall. A few hours later, he wakes up in a cell without remembering anything.

Fight for Survival custom story 95% Done
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2012, 05:14 PM by Ryzer.)
05-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Story - Fight for Survival (Progress 50%) - by Ryzer - 05-20-2012, 04:49 PM