Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
coweetie Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

MyRedNeptune Wrote:Do you have a " <Directory Path="/custom_stories" AddSubDirs="true" />" line in redist>resources.cfg?
no i didnt have that line-i've added it at the bottom of all the other lines,
and it only changed the font of the main menus
Spoiler below!

[Image: 23th79g.png]
(edit:afer reinstalling,it didnt change the font anymore)

@strawberry you can find the room this way:
Spoiler below!

when you are in the sanctum, first go left, then straight ahead(follow the blod path),pass the door with the wooden planks- and the second room on the left after that door is supposed to be the room with the gold

@damascus:
Quote:Wish I could help you, but I can't duplicate the problem. It's showing
up fine for me, my beta-testers, and most players. If I don't know why
it's not showing up I can't fix it. :/

could it be that other custom stories get in conflict with this? i will try to set up amnesia new and to install just this one custom story,i'll let you know if it worked..
edit: after reinstalling, i have added your line again redneptune-it didnt mess up the font,but it didnt work to show me that goldythingy either...

: (...BUT: a sack of gold coins instead of that pot was there....*brain working....*

edit. I FEEL STUPID.
you can find some gold coins in this room,which you can use. i really thought,those were some sort of extra-stuff,like for buying something (there is a mod which can do this....)
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 01:01 PM by coweetie.)
01-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by coweetie - 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM