Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
tej.f1.fanatic Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

(03-18-2013, 08:52 PM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 06:49 PM)tej.f1.fanatic Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 04:47 PM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 02:20 PM)tej.f1.fanatic Wrote: Stuck at chapter 1 Big Grin Even if i pull the lever the secret door in the storage doesnt open. And before pulling it, its in the center position. Sad
Pull it up, not down.
Tried that. pulling down. pushing up. moving from top to bottom.
Ill try to reinstall the game and see if that fixes the problem.
Well have you cleaned up the place where the secret door is from the big boxes? There's no bug surely.

Ya cleaned all the boxes. Bt then i visited all the rooms and came back to the storage. and it opened up. Big Grin thanks.

As for myself I just finished the game...
Spoiler below!
I do not know if I did find the really best ending, but I am satisfied with the one I found at last. First one I found is the ending when I was caught by the cloak-monster before I reached the Orb and I've heard Moriaen voice: "Hello, Samuel". Second time I got the Orb, but got caught by the cloak-monster on the way back and they used my own body to resurrect Moriaen. Third time, I have escaped through the church entrance and drank my own Panacea to live immortally. I thought it's not the good one and tried for the last time. Unexpectedly when I didn't use the elevator the Shadow begun to hunt me and I got caught, because it was too dark at the Sanctuary and I didn't remember the way back to the Prison door very well. It was the nicest bad ending at my opinion. While playing the Amnesia I was always curious what Shadow would do with the Orb? Now I saw it and I liked what I saw )))))) So it was fourth ending and I didn't expect that one, because the Shadow appearance itself was unexpected. Anyway, next time I got to the prison and nearly occasionally found Samuel cage and gave Orb to him. Damascus Rose final. That was the fifth ending and that was the one I though is the best. I mean the best in terms of the storyline, of course. I do not know where is the sixth ending, but that's fine... 5/6 is quite fine and I wasn't looking consciously for them. I just wanted to be satisfied, no less, no more... anyway, now I am goin' to think for a while what to write on the Great Work game, because now when I know everything it's even more complicated than I thought at the beginning of the Chapter 6.
03-19-2013, 04:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by tej.f1.fanatic - 03-19-2013, 04:35 AM