Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
Tetrafish Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

I got wind of this mod in my Steam Library. Also, this is the first CS I've played. I don't know if this is common knowledge so please pardon my noobish'ness for mentioning it -if it is.... but I placed a pallet on the water in the sewer (the start of the 7th story). Then, moved a box into the water behind the pallet, then pulled on it while standing on the pallet. Instant boat! Smile

But you travel backwards if you do this...

I'm not finished with it yet, but I'm close. I'm taking my time and enjoying it / not rushing through. This probably isn't justified for spoilers, but just in case it's giving something away that shouldn't be revealed I'll play it safe....

Spoiler below!
In the area with the blue candles and the ritual room the Sanctum? , etc. with the 2 gates on each end of the hall that are initially locked (one of those doors leads to an area called the Cabal, but I haven't been there yet). Well, you know the room on the other end with the 20+ heavy boxes? I thought of getting over the locked gates using these boxes. If anyone wants to mess with it you'll need about 6 boxes on each side of the gates (just stacking them up on the outside will get you in trouble -meaning you'll need to reload). But, the doorways to the other areas will not let you pass anyway.

I figured with all those boxes that we were meant to use them to get inside the gates. But I guess not, he-he. Tongue

Or that might be something the author of this CS might want to... correct? Undecided

edit: "correct" as in fix if it's not supposed to be accessible. But I can see why it might be a fitting punishment for going somewhere you're not supposed to. Anyway... I did make it into the Cabal. But I'm still thinking I went in too early. I did finish the game (after retrying after the 'It's all over' deaths). I'll reload an older save point then mess around in there some more.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 05:13 PM by Tetrafish.)
03-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE - by Tetrafish - 03-26-2013, 05:51 PM