The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just finished!
RayMarden Offline

Threads: 4
Just finished!

Other than the digital delivery issues -_-, I wanted to say this game was a real blast to play. Definitely a lot better than the previous game was. The act of removing combat really heightens the gameplay. No longer can I exploit some vertical area or geometry and slowly kill off anything I need to. RRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNN Smile

Meanwhile, what extras are there? Unless you judge play time and saves, I got "everything" listed. Thus far, I've used the code to activate schmup.exe and to run the supersecret.exe.

As for that...
Spoiler below!
With all humor and compassion, keep your day job, Thomas! It looks a lot better when animated in the 3D. Tee hee. Tongue

Meanwhile, it's REALLY cool that you gave us all this stuff to look at. Just that you gave us this stuff and so much of it - you guys rock! Heck, you even though of us widescreen users!

Even if things are a little rough, let us know what you are all working on next as soon as possible. I really like the "realistic" approach to gameplay and puzzles that, on the whole, make sense. (Yes, I'm looking at you, adventure gaming market!)

I hope its something different for the next release(s), though I would like to see an eventual return to Penumbra. Maybe just to "finish" things?

Anyway, thanks again. Great, fun game and a steal and its selling price.
02-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Just finished! - by RayMarden - 02-14-2008, 06:34 AM