Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Idea that nobody so far had implemented - Read before giving conclusions!
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Idea that nobody so far had implemented

READ THIS:
No you guys don't understand, but i'm too noob to explain this by script, i'll propose one of my ways to get this scare done. Basically there is a maze. in this maze you have to find an object. I'll add plenty of areas on the maze, like 10. A call back is activated and to get this scare done you have to collide with an area. Then after colliding that area you have to collide another random one in less than 15 seconds. Then after you collided with that one another 10 seconds to collide with another one. It'll keep going until you get a scare generated from the last area. If you don't collide the next step within the timer you'll have to start back and there is timer that will activate the first callback once again.
THE THING IS the actual player DOESN'T KNOW of the areas, as they aren't highlighted in any ways inside the game. It's just a way to kill the safeness. You could make even more scares in a row like this using the same areas and that would even improve the effect. This could be even a punishment to people who basically rush instead of looking around slowly, because the next area has to be achieved within the timer activated from the previous area, and the timer can be short if you want to punish people who rush. When you have to find an object and you've been through this maze a SHITLOAD of times you don't expect anything because the player KNOWS that there isn't anything that would trigger a scare there and he feels SAFE.

More are the areas and more the scare will be hidden and harder to achieve.

CrazyArts is TOTALLY wrong.

If you still don't get this then don't blame on me.

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2012, 08:59 PM by Hardarm.)
06-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea that nobody so far had implemented - by Hardarm - 06-23-2012, 08:30 PM