The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help on the inventory texts and door texts!
TerrorsEnd Offline

Threads: 4
Need help on the inventory texts and door texts!

So. My extra_english.lang has everything correct I think, but I still cant see the mementoes, notes, key text, door text etc.

Here's my extra_english.lang

<LANGUAGE>
<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">In this custom story you play as Joshua Hopkins, an old slave. You wake up in a room, remembering nothing from last night. You will find out that something is beginning to grow. You must stop it and get out of here. Good luck, hope you enjoy! -Esteban and Bundle of TerrorsEnd</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="kiisseli_Name">For you strange sir.</Entry>
<Entry Name="kiisseli_Text">I found you wandering around the woods drunk which IS NOT recommended since the weird monsters.. -Sir Esteban</Entry>
<Entry Name="NoteLetter_Name">Ritual.</Entry>
<Entry Name="NoteLetter_Text">I have finally completed this ritual.. Sir Esteban doesn't even know I'm here to do evil.. and I really mean evil things! *Evil laugh* I will destroy the whole world!</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="level_cellar_1"
<Entry Name="level_cellar_1">This door is locked. A key is required to open it!</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Inventory"
<Entry Name="ItemName_Cellarkey">Cellar key</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_Cellarkey">Key used for Cellar door</Entry>
</CATEGORY>

<CATEGORY Name="Inventory"
<Entry Name="ItemName_Trollkey">Trollkey</Entry>
<Entry Name="ItemDesc_Trollkey">Trollkey</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>
06-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Need help on the inventory texts and door texts! - by TerrorsEnd - 06-26-2012, 11:32 PM