Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model Editor Help Trying to learn how to edit a model
zergling50 Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Trying to learn how to edit a model

(07-18-2012, 11:15 AM)SilentStriker Wrote: I would suggest just mess around with it. As long as you don't save untill your happy with it and remember to not overwrite any of the files from the original grunt

How do I open the model in gimp to mess with it? I have it downloaded but cant figure this out. It keeps saying unknown file type.
EDIT: Figured out that I needed that plugin and now it works. As for the lights behind the head thing, should I just try positioning behind the models head and see if they appear in front of it in game or something? Or is there something im missing here as to why this is happening.
EDIT EDIT: I finally figured everything except the billboards behind the head thing. I even have the new texture applied in the modeleditor. Sadly when I place the same model in game it doesnt have it, yet when I open it in the model editor it has it. What else do I have to change to make it so he keeps the new texture in game.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2012, 06:23 PM by zergling50.)
07-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to learn how to edit a model - by zergling50 - 07-18-2012, 04:04 PM