Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
Potato Offline

Threads: 10
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

I honestly wish they skipped out most of the Talia al Ghul part. That moment when she revealed herself, you could see it in Bane's face. "Shit...I'm not main villain anymore. Probably gonna get a cheap d-" *Catwoman comes in and blow's Bane to pieces* I really liked Bane ALOT, I'm disappointed they underused him in the climax. I also felt the whole nuke part towards the end got ridiculous, especially Batman flying out to sea with a huge emotional death.... then NOPE. OH HE USED AUTOPILOT LOLOL. I think Talia's revealing moment was kinda obvious too, especially with the scar during their happy scene. Blake was sort of a fun way to end off the phone, I wish they didn't do the lame "OHOOOHHHHH I LIKE YOUR NAME ROBINN OHOHOHOHHOHOOOOO" part, that seemed kinda obvious. Maybe you could see his name on his ticket to where-ever that lady that said it was.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
07-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS - by Potato - 07-29-2012, 11:16 PM