Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

Yeah I didn't like the ending either. The movie could have been written entirely without the Miranda Tate character and it would have been a much better movie. Seriously, it's just shameful to see Bane, who is the resident badass the entire movie, just reduced to a pawn and then discarded. It's like if in Dark Knight, the Joker is just revealed to be a henchman before he dies. Totally undermines everything he did in the movie. Also I think creating an anarchist Gotham with inmates running around (a la Escape From New York) is a much more interesting story than fucking it up and then blowing it up. I actually had a lot of sympathy for Bane throughout much of the movie. I mean, he kills people and is generally a mean guy but I share a lot of his frustrations with the government and how much power it has.
07-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS - by Bridge - 07-30-2012, 12:43 AM