Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

@Acies: In-plot wise that's probably the case. My main gripe is that I think it goes against their character somewhat as shown in my opening post. That, and the fact that being Batman is probably expensive. Although, Blake might try something renewable. Not sure on that one.

Bridge Wrote:Also I think creating an anarchist Gotham with inmates running around (a la Escape From New York) is a much more interesting story than fucking it up and then blowing it up.
I didn't have a problem with this though. That would be a bit hard to do completely without changing the whole core of the plot, because Bane, being with the League of Shadows, has the obligation to destroy Gotham. Anarchy would be interesting for the viewer, but in terms of the League of Shadows mission, it won't really destroy Gotham. It'd more likely just leave it in shambles, but a still functional center of chaos, which is what the League is trying to get rid of in the first place. If he wanted to go anarchy, what we saw in the movie was probably as close as it was going to get.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2012, 02:17 AM by Kreekakon.)
07-30-2012, 02:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS - by Kreekakon - 07-30-2012, 02:11 AM