Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

EA innovation: "No more single player!"
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: EA innovation: "No more single player!"

(09-08-2012, 09:55 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 09:41 PM)Prelauncher Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 09:34 PM)Gaviao Wrote: you have to admit that EA made alot of cool games like SSX,Mass Effect and Battlefield,and i wonder if they work for rockstar games... they would make a game like LA NOIRE.
Uhm, I didn't say that studios developing games under EA haven't made any good games...it's just that they'll now be forced to add online features i.e. multiplayer.
And no, EA working for Rockstar? I don't see that happening.
it's always good to have a multiplayer mode on a game xD, like on bioshock 1, they made a 9 hour campaign, but after you finish the campaign you have to sell the game,because you have nothing more to do with it...multiplayer will only make the things moar... interesting... but i know your point of vision xD EA alredy did many bad things, like saying that mass effect 3 had alot of endings but when you bought the game and play it to the end, there are only 3 endings, no matter if you are renegade or paragon... and now they will start to put effort on multiplayer games, hahaha,they are dead xD (google translator)
You burned your copy of Ocarina of Time, didn't you?
09-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: EA innovation: "No more single player!" - by failedALIAS - 09-08-2012, 10:37 PM