Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure?
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure?

One feature I'd like to see is guns.

I know weapons would ruin the atmosphere of horror but I think someone should at least try making and testing to see if firearms are possible in a game that uses the current version of the HPL engine.

It would probably work like in Jurassic Park Trespasser, you have a gun that is loaded with a certain amount of ammo and once you waste all the bullets you can no longer use the gun.

I'm not asking to include any guns in any of Frictional Games's future games (except maybe as a prop), I'm just asking if such a thing can be done.

The script for the hold-able torch you see in some Amnesia Custom Stories could be used for as a base for the guns, and right clicking would be to fire the gun instead of right clicking to throw it.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
09-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure? - by Macgyverthehero - 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM