Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure?

(09-09-2012, 05:34 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: He was actually calling himself an asshole in a facetious manner for joking about the misplaced thread.

On topic though, one of the most interesting features to me in horror are companion NPCs. I think that if all NPCs are completely removed it would actually work negatively for the game, since the player will get "numb" to the feeling of being alone quite quickly. Planting NPCs into the game, and getting you attached to them can actually get you more concerned about your situation when something happens to them.

EDIT: Damn I got double ninja'd lol
I think that would work better than no NPCs. Though my idea had hints of NPCs, I think the 'Red' like scenario (like what you describe as well) would be great.

So your new signature would be: Ninja Kreekakon, the fastest poster in the forum!

I will be better aware from know on of joking about oneself.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2012, 05:55 PM by The Rock Worm.)
09-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What new features would you add in a non-Amnesia Frictional Games Adventure? - by The Rock Worm - 09-09-2012, 05:54 PM