Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

1. i can get Music, Film, TV, Internet and games on my PC, above all i dont have data limits. 2. i find a staeur Chronometer tells the time just as well as any fancy gadget, plus, it looks better. and 3, you can make phonecalls cheaper on a landline.

nope, im with kartanonperuna here, i phones strike me as an irrellevant, over expensive fripperance that serves no decent purpose.

all you need a mobile for is emergancies, and a 10 quid black and white screen brick will serve that purpose, plus, no one is going to shoot you in order to steal it, or for having the "disrespek" to have a better phone than "drevious x" or some such americanised gangsta culture chav rubbish that is at plaque levels in our cities now (thank god i live in the boonies).

id rather spend my money on a Chronometer that will probably still be ticking away nicely when im 90, and a top flight purpose built gaming PC that will last me well into the next generation and the return of hardcore gaming, with no upgrade beyond swapping win 7 for win 8, when the console goes the way of the dodo (predicted by ubisoft, epic, and others) and all the casual social gamers go onto i phones, than on a pocket sized touchscreen fripperance that, by next month, will be completely outdated, and probably no longer functioning, because some wall street weazel has decided "weve had i phone 4 for a month now, what people want is i phone 5, so turn off all the i phone 4 servers to force people to buy i phone 4 and triple our profits". it all a gimmick anyway, and gimmicks are always a waste of money.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 06:43 PM by the dark side.)
09-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by the dark side - 09-17-2012, 06:37 PM