Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

Ironic Yes. Hilarious... well, not in my personal book i am afraid. Loss of Real human life is never funny, even if the person who died was Evil. of course, death is often mandatory, a necessary evil, in order to defeat evil, but it must never be celebrated, nor greived. it is just something that happens in war, and sadly, this issue in the middle east is all part of an ongoing cultural war, one that has been going on since the first crusade.

its still beyond me why they are getting so uptight though, i understand WHY they are angry, the film pretty much takes a brown one all over what they hold most dear, but the extremity of there anger is what i dont understand, its downright disturbing! i mean, if someone made a film like that about the christian religion, there would be anger yes, a major ban in most cinemas, a FURIOUS letter from the pope, and probably an Equally Fuming one from Archbishop Tutu, but most would think "effing twonk!" or "poor misquided soul" (depending on religious outlook) and carry on with our lives, at most maybe posting some napalm coated messages on a forum (i would be one of those posters, ill admit it) it would only be one or two madmen who would crack out the explosion making tools. so why are so many people in the arabic society getting so wound up about it? its just the sick opinion of one stupid faschist. they should take it out on HIM! not on the rest of us who just want a quiet life.

ps. thanks for the rep boost dark one.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012, 08:01 PM by the dark side.)
09-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - by the dark side - 09-23-2012, 07:38 PM