Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!

(09-16-2012, 04:01 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: The name of this Custom Story reminds me of Penumbra... Does this story take place in the modern day? Or just back in the 1840's?
It does sound similar doesn't it? Penumbra, to me and Deep One, seemed to be inspired from Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness". My story takes the idea of an ancient civilization under the ice from Penumbra/Mountains of Madness but with my own story to it.

While it is modern times, due to 'strange waves' coming from the place, all electronic devices are useless there. Your character is forced to use a Lantern for light instead of your trusty glow-stick (as it won't even work down there)!

(09-16-2012, 04:07 PM)The chaser Wrote: Seems cool. What features it will have? Jumpscares or atmospheric?

Atmospheric I'd have to say. I don't want to spoil to much, but it should be fun, scary, and something not seen before.
09-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice! - by The Rock Worm - 09-16-2012, 05:24 PM