Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?

Awesome! thanks Acies, that really is exactly the sort of environment destruction animation and physcs i want plus, the FPS section later shows UR4 can handle Static hairs without modification, a high running speed appears to be default, and... holy cow, full HUD with healthbar?, that is everthing i am after, Brlliant! (hmm i wonder, could epic be making a golden age throwback FPS project? man, im gonna definatly keep my eyes on the gaming newsletters! ),

plus, it looks like its actually got Anti Aliasing by default! (unusual for a modern engine) as i didnt see any jaggies, thanks acies, i will Definatly keep an eye on Unreal 4 and see how it stacks up cost wise to my other 2 choices of a Heavuilly modified C.E.3 or a Heavilly Modified Source, UR3 got knocked out as it cost to much to get default and needed to much work to bring it up to spec. UR4, if the price is right, certainly looks like the engine i want, Thanks man! i owe you one!.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 09:02 PM by the dark side.)
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want? - by the dark side - 10-03-2012, 07:44 PM