Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?

What the hell are you talking about ? You are bad mouthing unreal engine 3 way too much, licensing cryengine 3 takes up to 1 million dollars. Meanwhile you can use UDK which is identical to UE3, the only difference is that you don't have access to it's source code. That video of UE4 barely even showcased UE4, most of the video was unreal engine 3.

None of the "next gen" engines are designed for 360 and PS3, they are designed for upcoming X720 (or something) and PS4. Unreal Engine 3 etc are current generation engines.

Also you will be able to license unreal engine 4 in 2014. It's not finished yet.

I still think you are just trolling us, if you apparently have a developer willing to develop your idea then who are they. I would be interested to know who would take up an idea made by some unknown person who apparently (according to your profile) has a mental age of 11
10-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want? - by Arvuti - 10-04-2012, 10:08 PM