Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want?

Ah right, now me, im not all that interested in games engines either, i mean, i run on a "can i see what i am doing? it will do" philsophy, but i also know that a modern PC game sells primarily on its graphics in todays market, hence why i have come here finding out wich one will best suit my needs of pehnomenal power and abilities, so i can get great sales, and make a franchise out of the project, but also has a budget price so i dont end up crippling the campaign.

that is true, todays society is very strange, perhaps i should have said "neurologically typical", but, i quessed most people would not know what i was on about if it did. . to help, a "neurologically typical person" ios basically a person without an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Personality Dissafective Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD NOS) or Similar.

i will try to take the world with a pinch of salt, indeed , it is pretty barmy after all. its why i play a lot of videogames, as well, like many aspies, i am happier in a fictional world than i am a real one.. hmm, i wonder if that is why many aspies, myself included, play a lot of world of warcraft and dungeons and dragons and other table top RPG's, it is a true stereotype, i quess its thanks to all the rigid rules and the fantasy world to escape to. i will admit, it helps loads.

Edit, good point on a thread about the strangeness of life, that would be very interesting indeed. ill set that up tommorow, ive only got about 5 mins computer time left at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012, 10:29 PM by the dark side.)
10-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics and physics engines, wich offer what i want? - by the dark side - 10-05-2012, 10:25 PM