The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Moving" the player forward by it self - help please.
jssjr90 Offline

Threads: 39
"Moving" the player forward by it self - help please.

Well I have came across new pice of script that I have not tried yet and well need some help.
The setup of the script is this. You lay down on a hospital bed and you are being pushed along the hallway.
Vary much similer to whitenight scene in the into. I relay do not understand why the script is not doing
what is supposed to do. I have it all set up correctly, at least I think.
-Known bugs in the script: Does not update like it should with the included timer that repetes. Also when it does "move" the player, it is just a ever so slight nudge and just stops, this happens on every value I give it.
Here is the script I have so far. I like to keep things as little as possible.
void Forcer(string &in asTimer)
{
SetEntityActive("infirmary_hospital_bed_33", false);
//AddPlayerBodyForce( 5900.0f, 0, 0, false); //Could try this one but it does the same thing as "MovePlayerForward"
MovePlayerForward(2300.0f);
AddTimer("", 0.5f, "Forcer"); //This should repete the script but ignores it.
}

Well if anyone has a script of the idea of you moving along a hallway in a hospital bed let me know.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 05:31 AM by jssjr90.)
10-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
"Moving" the player forward by it self - help please. - by jssjr90 - 10-11-2012, 09:54 PM