Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013?
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013?

(11-03-2012, 02:11 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote: That looks like a scary game indeed. Haven't played the demo yet, but graphically looks good. Have you played the demo, if so then how does it compare to Frictional Games?
I played the demo the day it came out. Compared to Frictional Games, I would say this game isn't AS scary, because, at least from what the demo shows, the atmosphere alone is what is meant to scare you, instead of monsters, jump scares, and... naked flying men.

But hell, it does a fantastic job. In one part of the demo, I was almost shaking because the atmosphere was just so bone chilling and scary.

If you've ever played Scratches, this is made by the same guys as them, so if you like Scratches, you'll like Asylum even more.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
11-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013? - by RawkBandMan - 11-03-2012, 05:48 AM