Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013?

Cranky Old Man Wrote:Yes, I'm serious. I didn't play or watch Erie all the way through, but I didn't see any complicated physics or complicated mapping in it, like the Penumbra demo had. I also know that with the Unity engine out, an "FPS" of Slender/Erie/SPC quality, has become fairly easy to make, whileFrictional Games had to create their own engine. We'll see if my lack of faith is proven wrong or not.
Alright then. I guess only time will tell. Personally, I think what they have now is a sturdy skeleton that can be fleshed out in any way they want. Whether they actually manage to do it is up in the air and largely pointless to discuss, but I give them pretty good chances. Really, I dislike the mapping too, I just think it's unfair to say the game is a lost cause just because the very first demo has a boring map.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012, 12:36 AM by Bridge.)
11-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody know what horror games are coming in 2013? - by Bridge - 11-08-2012, 12:35 AM