Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar?
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16
RE: Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar?

(11-13-2012, 12:49 AM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 11:55 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: ...We chat too much at these forums. We're so busy complaining about other people, that we're not getting anything done.
Can't agree with you, no way. If you're the one who can listen, than talking to people and spending your time at chatting, physically wasting your time is a work. The most important part of creating things is to create them at mind, not physically. To create things physically not so hard and not so time-consuming. So even the stupidest talk can, truly can bring you to some interesting unexpected thoughts. You never now where that pile of shit hides a golden brick, but it's always there somewhere. And every pile of shit do hides a golden brick. Even if you will decide to waste a bit of time on those fucking ponies, than there's a chance that an unexpected idea will come to you. And I hope you understand what I mean. I don't want to tell you - chat, chat and chat. Not that simple. But IF you're going to chat than be SERIOUS and very attentive to everything you read, write, hear and listen - and that golden brick will be yours.

And don't get me wrong. I am not a teacher or a cool guy. I am just a usual man.
I get what you're saying completely. . .

AMNESIA/PONIES CUSTOM STORY FUN-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-13-2012, 03:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Amnesia custom stories so similar? - by failedALIAS - 11-13-2012, 03:28 AM