Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So, I've been thinking of learning scuba diving.
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: So, I've been thinking of learning scuba diving.

(11-11-2012, 11:29 PM)Acies Wrote: I have taken the "advanced open water diver" PADI diving license. If I remember correctly there are a few different types of "organizations" which provide licenses. Within each organization there are different types of licenses too. *A google search later* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuba_diving - The section titled "Scuba diver training and certification agencies". Suggest you might to read up on that.

I can definately recommend trying out diving, as it is a great experience. It is something I wish to do again, but haven't found my way to (the issues of money & time). The feel is... awesome :]

My best tip(?): Always stay calm. We had a few drop-outs on our course, the main reason was them not being able to stay calm (for example during the removal of the mask and breather while under water).
Thanks for the tip buddy! Smile I'll keep those in mind.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
11-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I've been thinking of learning scuba diving. - by Macgyverthehero - 11-12-2012, 02:43 AM