Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stories up for grabs
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Stories up for grabs

(11-29-2012, 10:14 PM)LoneWolfGen Wrote: If you're here to complain that people should make their own stories, why I shouldn't be doing this, blah blah blah, then bugger off please.
You could have not been so rude about it but, at least you make it clear Smile

On the first, although that story doesn't lend itself well to an Amnesia mod, I think it would make for a far more compelling world if the people living there weren't brainwashed, but had a totally rational and believable reason for wanting to live there. Not everyone in the real world needed to be brainwashed in order to live quite happily under what we see as an oppressive regime, just a very different way of looking at the world - that, to me at least, makes for a much more interesting issue, more interesting and believable characters, and genuine moral questions for the player to consider.
Also, if I was in an extremely powerful 3 man dictatorship, I wouldn't call my island 'Totalitaria', that's just asking for trouble
11-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Stories up for grabs - by LoneWolfGen - 11-29-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Stories up for grabs - by Adrianis - 11-29-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: Stories up for grabs - by LoneWolfGen - 11-30-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Stories up for grabs - by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 11-30-2012, 03:14 PM