Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Work in progress Black Death - Lisbon Excavation (Updated: Screenshots!)
hbcAntonio Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Black Death - Lisbon Excavation (Updated: Screenshots!)

(01-01-2013, 08:16 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Screenshots look good, and it looks like you put care into the story.. time to fire up Amnesia again when it comes out. Looking forward to playing this.
Thank you! It is really nice to know someone is looking forward to what I am doing. And yes, the story demanded a lot of time. I wanted it to be solid, with real basis on it.

(01-01-2013, 08:19 PM)Traggey Wrote: Looks good, but that voice acting needs some more work ^^'
Hey there, thanks for the reply. Well, I always thought my voice acting was terrible, guess I'll need help here in the forum. Or I'll have to figure out some way to tell you some key-points in the story without using voices (also, they are mainly used - or will be mainly used - to confuse the player).

(01-03-2013, 11:23 AM)GlitchScatter Wrote: The overall game looks beautiful and the level of detail in the rooms is impressive, but that voice acting gets me every time. There is something about it that just doesn't seem too.... immersed in emotion.. if that makes sense.

Good job so far though. c:
Wow, I like how you put it 'impressive'. I'm really spending time when it comes to mapping - details are everything, they also they you story and they also are part of the level design. About the voice acting... yeah, yeah, I wasn't born for that... )': Anyways, I'll try to get some help or -- maybe, only maybe -- improve my voice acting (disastrous, could be a waste of time...).
01-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Death - Lisbon Excavation (Updated: Screenshots!) - by hbcAntonio - 01-03-2013, 03:09 PM