Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New life for Halo: Custom Edition!
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: New life for Halo: Custom Edition!

Sorry to Sound disrespectfull but, Halo.. Uggh, the game that pretty much sent the first person shooter skidding of the rails into the casual gaming cesspit, uggh, Halo doesnt need a graphical overhaul in my opinion, as graphics are Irrelevant!, it needs a Complete Gameplay Overhall, as does the entire FPS genre in its aftermath. please, be rational leon kennedy, i doubt you will find many freinds of halo here. me, personally, i could quite hapilly exterminate the moron at bungie who thaught it was a good idea to make an Easy FPS because he shot gaming in the gonads that day.

why does this clearly rather talanted mod team (very, very nice textures and renders, i will give them that) need to waste its time, effort and energy on a game that simply is not worthy of it? why dont they make something completely new? or at the very least give a game thats actually worth the effort, like the original "Soldier of Fortune" a massive graphical shot in the arm?. it would be a better use of there time and talent in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 11:06 PM by the dark side.)
01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: New life for Halo: Custom Edition! - by the dark side - 01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: New life for Halo: Custom Edition! - by Kman - 01-08-2013, 11:56 PM