Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

"The most exciting RPG games you've ever played"-thread
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: "The most exciting RPG games you've ever played"-thread

(02-07-2013, 01:14 AM)Prelauncher Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 12:43 AM)nackidno Wrote: I would say Might and Magic 8. Now? It's pretty much a clunky mess but back when I first played it, I was glued for hours and hours, it's the most vibrant and non-linear installment in the fanchise, so if you want to play some Might and Magic, go for the 8th one, it's amazing.

I haven't played M&M 8, but I'm not sure if it's the most non-linear in the franchise. M&M 6 pretty much dumps you in the middle of a random town and lets you go where ever you wish.
Unlike M&M 9, haven't played the whole game, which was very linear.

I meant how the storyline progresses non-linearily (if that's a word), I played M&M6 and it's very open ended as far as travel goes but M&M8 does pretty much the same, only with a reasonable introduction so you don't go and die the first thing you do. I thought M&M6 was pretty hard to grasp the first time I played it. Tongue

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: "The most exciting RPG games you've ever played"-thread - by eliasfrost - 02-07-2013, 01:17 AM