Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Stories I want to do but unable to
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Custom Stories I want to do but unable to

(02-05-2013, 04:52 AM)The Rock Worm Wrote: Story Title: The Dark Depths of the Abyss

Basic Story Premise: You're a deep sea explorer in an experimental deep dive suit. On your trip into an oceanic trench, you encounter a bio-illuminescent monster.

Thing(s) keeping this story from being made: While I planned on using a Kaernk-Class monster, I'm unable to add a light as its particle effect when it moves/attacks.

Seems to me the thing you are lacking for this idea is assets to make a convincing deep-sea environment. Adding an animated billboard to a monster is not much of a problem, modelling the bottom of the ocean, and making it convincing, and importantly, interesting, is the real challenge.

I could help you write that part of the script you refer to in 'Madness in the Mansion' if you like, but if you don't know how to script at all then you may have trouble with the rest of it Smile

02-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Stories I want to do but unable to - by Adrianis - 02-05-2013, 10:33 AM