Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What's Your Favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Face cam FTW!
20.00%
2 20.00%
Face cam SuX!
30.00%
3 30.00%
Both are OK.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What kind of Gaming videos YOU like?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: What kind of Gaming videos YOU like?

I agree with BeeKayk's first response. In order for someone to enjoy watching you, you have to enjoy what you play. I sometimes get bored when a person LPs while monotonously blabbering about something off-topic or just sounds like they're not having a good time. Just play what you think you will enjoy and see where it goes!

Also, please no facecams... I don't get their use and they take up part of what I REALLY want to watch. No matter what people say, please don't do facecam unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Voicing over is also a key feature in a LP or gameplay video. Try to be relaxed and think a bit before you speak. I've watched some REALLY awkward LPers before and I felt bad afterwards because I know Youtubing is probably not going to work out for them, yet they'll keep doing what they do. Keep the jokes or ideas fresh and try not to overuse something. How you behave mostly determines the personality of the majority of your audience...
02-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What kind of Gaming videos YOU like? - by Yuhaney - 02-06-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: What kind of Gaming videos YOU like? - by Statyk - 02-06-2013, 06:37 PM