Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Where did the Servants Come From
sasaluvsamnesia7 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: Where did the Servants Come From

(02-15-2013, 05:00 AM)atilathegun Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 04:37 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Alexander's servants are said to be soldiers who abandoned their duty and got lost in the woods during the Thirty Years war. From the beginning, Alexander's servants were already malformed when Daniel came in to Brennenburg. However, to hide their monstrous appearance, they use a cloak as said by Daniel in a diary or note: There's some servants who are skulking, and sneaking.

I thought about this, but I find it hard to believe Daniel could have lived in Brennenburg for any extended period of time and not notice that the servants were basically very mutilated, slightly more intelligent zombies.

Additionally, how did they know to attack Daniel after he took the amnesia potion? There's no sign Alexander communicates with the gatherers, they kinda just wander around the castle. And even if he does, it took a ways into the game, way after the first encounter with a servant if I remember, for Alexander to even realize what Daniel was doing (i.e. trying to kill him).

----

Actually, there is two moments in the dungeon when you'll hear Alexander communicating with the Grunts. He says, 'He escaped? Where is he now?' and 'Is he safe? Well, it's for his own good.' Towards the end when Daniel is dragged by a Grunt that throws him in a cell, Alexander then talks to Daniel. One note explains Daniel describing the servants as 'skulking,' as well as the note left by Agrippa calling Alexander's servants feather-brained, so I think they've been around and in Alexandria's control for a very long time, far before Daniel's arrival.
02-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: Where did the Servants Come From - by sasaluvsamnesia7 - 02-15-2013, 01:10 PM