Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update
Minecrawler Offline
Banned

Threads: 0
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update

(02-23-2013, 04:02 PM)Delirium92 Wrote: You're complaining about something that is so diminutive that it does not matter at all.
Besides my comment pertains to this thread more than your comments do. Can we just discuss something that relates to the original post and quit trying to justify your extraneous complaints?

That's not correct, Delirium. You need to understand more about gamedesign at all. So, listen to my posts and remember what I want to tell.
The text formulation is one of the most important features for immersing and I just wanted to tell why Amnesia's text are wrong when playing in german. I just wanted that the devs change that in their future projects and do it like in Penumbra before (if they did the translations).

My discussion about that ends here, but it seems like people still don't understand.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2013, 04:14 PM by Minecrawler.)
02-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update - by Minecrawler - 02-23-2013, 04:13 PM