The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Darkdesa Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

Hello, I'm an old Amnesia player.
I had bought Amnesia two months after the release and played it on this very laptop I'm using right now.
Apart from some graphic bug I had with the radial blur it all worked fine.

Now I reinstalled Amnesia but it won't start,how can this be?
I've checked the drivers and they are the latest ones for my graphic card: Radeon Mobility 3400 series
What has changed since the last time I played it is the OS,in fact I had Windows 7 before and now Windows 8.

I tried to erase the main config file and restarted the pc,lowered the resolution and played but it's not working.
I tried windows mode but won't work.
I tried lowest settings but nothing changed.
What can I do? Please help

I reinstalled Penumbra Overture and it says my video card doesn't support vertex shaders which is ridiculous because last time I played this game was on this pc.
Is there anything I can do?
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 01:03 AM by Darkdesa.)
07-07-2013, 12:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting! - by Darkdesa - 07-07-2013, 12:33 AM