Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Many Hands - A Community Mapping Project
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Many Hands - A Community Mapping Project

Bump! I'm done c:

I kind-of ran out of time. There was going to be more stuff under the hatch, but I wasn't satisfied with the room until about 10 minutes ago so there wasn't enough time to do the part I really wanted to. The map was 1000kB (1MB) when I finished and around... 870kB-ish? when I started.
Anyways, not important. If you want to add to where the hatch is, go for it :p Either that or I'm stealing it again later!

OH! I forgot to mention earlier: If you want to build up from my room for some strange reason, just throw in more rocks and a couple of beams in that hole I guess. Not sure how you would deal with the bright fog, but feel free to try (the alpha on the fog is 2, by the way).

Also, JAP, your area doesn't have a ceiling. Just thought I would remind you c:

Screenshot time:
Spoiler below!

[Image: manyhands_4_by_rueppells_fox-d6csyxk.png]
I just realized how ridiculous it is that I'm so stressed about the hatch, but it's not even visible in the final screenshot :p

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 09:57 AM by CarnivorousJelly.)
07-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Many Hands - A Community Mapping Project - by CarnivorousJelly - 07-10-2013, 09:00 AM