Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Renaming the mod.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rename it "Amnesia - in her memory"
76.09%
35 76.09%
keep it as "Amnesia - Intervene"
23.91%
11 23.91%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Work in progress Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project

It looks pretty good in my opinion !

About mapping : overall it's cool, creative and innovative. In the first shot though we can clearly see the white welders going through the stairs welder. The model superposition becomes very obvious and I don't think it looks good.

The ceiling of the third picture is a gigantic plane with high tiling. Like, nothing else. Maybe add some welders (wooden ones) to make it less boring, it try to be a bit more creative with the architecture of the ceiling.

Lighting can have some more work as well imho ! :3

I think the windows don't give enough light. They litteraly have no impact on the overall lighting of the rooms, which is a bit weird especially in the last image where the windows must be at least 3m high.
You still added Spotlights in the first shots, which is good but that doesn't make much sense if the windows don't have an impact on the room.
Also, the windows are the only thing to cast shadows, the first shot's chandelier doesn't appear to create anything when it comes to ambiant lighting.

Basically that's the problem with the electric lights of the third shot as well (in the background), they are useless. I wouldn't get electric lights in my house if they didn't light anything. Removing them would leave the room with the exact same ambiant lighting.

Detailing level is not high enough as well in my opinion, but at least there is detail on every furniture piece, that's a good start.

I apologize for giving so many points, if I had to pick the ones that hurt my eyes the most it'd be the 1 plane ceiling and the windows and electric lights being useless ^-^. Those mistakes are way too often seen, your mod looks like a great one and I would be very sad if its mapping wouldn't be "perfect", especially after 3-4 years of work when it'll be released ^^.

Quick edit : I guess you noticed by now but can never been to sure : your bottles of whine are going through the table in the third shot : o.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014, 01:23 PM by daortir.)
02-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - by daortir - 02-10-2014, 01:21 PM