Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Renaming the mod.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rename it "Amnesia - in her memory"
76.09%
35 76.09%
keep it as "Amnesia - Intervene"
23.91%
11 23.91%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Work in progress Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project

(03-07-2014, 06:28 PM)endosine Wrote: I've been having some thoughts...

This mod, this fucking thing I created. I Keep saying that its going to be released, I keep releasing new screenshots and updates... Nothing Impressive really.

I Keep doubting my work and I keep thinking that I should just stop working on it... just quit working on game development all together.

Ive been building this fucking thing for 3 Years and yet there's no release date, nothing is polished. No real Progress. Maybe I should just stop... and kill it.

I Don't know what to do, If I where to pull the plug, I don't know what would happen after that. I don't know how many people will be disappointed (if anyone would be disappointed).

I just don't know what to do with this thing... this fucking mod with barely any impressive progress.

Dude many people will be disappointed, including me... This mod is Nr.1 of my fav mod list which means i will so play this when its released.

But to be honest, if you dont really want to work on it for several reasons, we wont be mad.
It would be frustrating loosing such a cool project...

I think you have to decide if you want to quit or not.
I can just say that i love this mod, even if it its not out yet.

EDIT: I think 9000 People could be disappointed... Most if them really like your work.
EDIT 2: Well okay 9000 is too much i guess. But many people.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 07:09 PM by LordOfDragons.)
03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia - In her memory - Full Conversion/Custom Story Project - by LordOfDragons - 03-07-2014, 07:03 PM