Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced

(08-23-2013, 05:54 AM)Nyarlathotep Wrote: Exclusivity in general is a reasonable annoyance, I think. Hard to really enjoy the games medium with releases so fragmented and locked into first party hardware. Especially when this one was announced for the PC first, before this Sony deal.
Any time I wanted to play a game that was on a platform I didn't own, I would simply wait a few months (or year) and save up enough to buy it. As for those of you who say that you really can't afford the platform, then I honestly think buying games is not your primary concern.

I also think it's a bit naive to assume that developers are loyal, morally upright people who don't lie or go back on their word. When it comes to time and money, people do still have to think of themselves and their immediate family first. The only reason I can imagine for disliking TCR is if they didn't port to PC because they were lazy and not because of time or money restraints.

[Image: p229xcq]
08-23-2013, 06:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Draug - 08-21-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Froge - 08-23-2013, 06:28 AM