Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced

(08-23-2013, 06:47 AM)Paddy Wrote: There's a subtle, grey area between starvation and being Bill Gates. It's the area in which you'd be out of your mind to spend £400+ on a piece of hardware to gain access to a single game.
I get that buying a PS4 just to play one game can make people feel very ripped off. But if you really, really need to play the game, then I'm sure the enjoyment of playing it outweighs the feeling of being ripped off. That has always been my personal experience, and yes, I have bought a console just for one game before (FFX for PS2, back in 2003). Plus, it's not hard to find other good games for a console.

And if you want to play the game but don't really want to play it that much, which is the situation most people are probably in, then why complain? Let the devs do what they want and if they really made a bad decision, it'll show in the sales figures. Whining does not change anything.

[Image: p229xcq]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2013, 07:16 AM by Froge.)
08-23-2013, 07:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Draug - 08-21-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Everybody's Gone To Rapture Announced - by Froge - 08-23-2013, 07:13 AM