The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio commentary by Jens - "Multiple Solutions" (Cells)
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
Audio commentary by Jens - "Multiple Solutions" (Cells)

I just finished replaying the game, but this time with audio commentary.

Spoiler below!
At the part where the player has to escape from the cell, Jens says:

"(...) There is also a third option for getting out of the cell. Do you know how to do it?"
[At least this is what I hear him say]

But I can't find a way to get out of the cell other than removing the iron bar and jump out, or breaking down the wall with the hammer.

If he was referring to how to obtain the key that is inside the pipe, so that the player can open the door to escape the Cells' area, I can't find a third solution for that either. Only pushing it out with the iron bar or pouring water from the bucket.

Does anyone know what the third solution is?

...I wonder if he was just hinting on the "last resort"... You know, wait patiently in the cell for the Shadow to come and... "release" you...

The file with the audio commentary is "25_jens_multiple_solutions.ogg" if anyone wants to listen to it.

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 05:36 PM by Ashtoreth.)
08-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Audio commentary by Jens - "Multiple Solutions" (Cells) - by Ashtoreth - 08-26-2013, 05:58 AM