Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

History of the Universe and Earth
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: History of the Universe and Earth

(08-31-2013, 01:00 PM)BAndrew Wrote: Great Video!
I've seen it before Tongue

About my opinion:

Big Bang is not proved, so I don't "believe" it because we are not sure yet and generally speaking no one should believe anything that is not supported by hard data. However, it's the best theory we have, which is supported by experimental evidence and explains a lot of things (it's not enought yet to be sure). Therefore, we must investigate further to either disprove it or find even more solid evidence about it. I am not direspectful in any way. I think science and mathematics are the best tools we have to understand the entire cosmos. Also, if I had to guess, the Big Bang will be my best bet.

I don't think that religious people shouldn't take this theory seriously. In fact, they ought to. The problems arise when the individual is so conservative and stubborn that he/she probably wouldn't accept that "1+1=2" if it's not written in the Bible.

P.S. Believe me, I've met such individuals and when I heard them saying such bull**** I wanted to slam them in the face with the sledge hammer of fallacy.

I know right? Religious people (no offense but) are really, really stupid. I mean I asked my religious friend whether he believes in Evolution and he stated that God created the Universe and he said there's a lot of evidence.

Evidence my ass. Where?

Also, I was like one of those people too. When I was younger, I believed that God created the Universe but now?

I am an Atheist.

Because why not? It's my life. Mine not his.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
08-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Nice - 08-31-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by PutraenusAlivius - 08-31-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Bridge - 08-31-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Tiger - 08-31-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Bridge - 08-31-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Froge - 09-01-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Bridge - 09-01-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Bridge - 09-01-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: History of the Universe and Earth - by Bridge - 09-02-2013, 05:29 PM