Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
MonoxideDGK Offline

Threads: 2
What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP??

I am just curious as to how FG are feeling regarding all the mixed reactions to AMFP, coming from such gleaming, positive reviews from TDD. I know TCR had a huge influence in this as this game basically screams 'Dear Esther' but when it was all said and done did they really step back, look at AMFP and think "Yep, our Amnesia fan base is gonna be really happy with this." Where they nervous with taking such a different approach?

Taking a step back and looking over TDD to AMFP, I honestly cant see how they didn't know this would cause so many Amnesia fans to feel let down and unsatisfied as it basically took away most elements that made TDD great and unique in the first place...In saying that I do understand they may have wanted to try something different and add a new flavor but this game did not really add anything new. It basically just took away...
09-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP?? - by MonoxideDGK - 09-12-2013, 02:54 PM