Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP??

(09-12-2013, 03:21 PM)MonoxideDGK Wrote: Yeh, I suppose you are right...It still looks to me that AMFP was 'only' made on a business stand point. Not because the passion was there to make it...

Really looking forward to this new project as it seems the passion will be there =)

I wouldn't call it "purely" a business standpoint to see how much they could get out of Amnesia. It was more like a "creative" sort of how much they could get out of Amnesia.

If you have been following AMFP a bit earlier you can see a few statements that implies AMFP was intended as an experimental game...one that I think was experimenting on what they could do with the Amnesia style of games.

(09-12-2013, 03:22 PM)Scraper Wrote: Plus, opening up lockers is also kinda useless because you don't need to look for anything since there is nothing you'd actually need to proceed further.

If you're someone who likes extra story tidbits then it's not useless at all since there often seem to be notes in drawers.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013, 03:26 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP?? - by Kreekakon - 09-12-2013, 03:24 PM