Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Argoon Offline

Threads: 5
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP??

(09-12-2013, 05:38 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: I think alot of people are basing their reviews on scare factor, instead of horror factor. Alot of them didn't even understand the story lol

I'm starting to believe this was what made me not like AMFP so much compared to ATDD, not being a native english speaker i had a hard time relating my self to the story or even comprehend all the story aspects. This was not a problem on ATDD because i add much more to worry about then to understand totally the story or have any feelings about it, but the extreme focus of AMFP on the story in detriment of the scary gameplay was a huge problem for me.

But even i can't comprehend why i have this feeling about this game, i have Dear Esther and i loved it, i almost cried when i saw the caverns for the first time, and i think is a master peace. But perhaps because of the connection of AMFP to ATDD i just can't let comparing the two.
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is Frictional Games Feelings Towards All The Criticism For AMFP?? - by Argoon - 09-12-2013, 09:10 PM