Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism

I can't empathize with people who would expect an rpg from Activision (an example) and it goes without saying (but I will) that I can't empathize with the legion of people who got them in a tizzy in the first place.

My habit of ignoring most pre release hype/talk/discussion proves me that I should keep doing that. Yep, it looks like they said things they shouldn't have said (things that could have been said when the game was shorter and less story focused than it could have been when it ''blew up'' but whatever, if they care to make that distinction then now would be the time guys) and yep, looks like they're angry.

Personally, I hope they study the fanbases of the games they take on next time and don't make the same mistake again. The most briefest of glances at the TDD fanbase would have told them all they needed to know.
10-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism - by Cuyir - 10-02-2013, 02:52 PM