Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
EnDash Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism

(09-11-2013, 03:00 AM)MadDoggyca Wrote: I hope FicritonalGames has learnt there lesson from this.

A) Do not out source your IP's to 3rd parties to ride off the fame of you own achievements

b) the next game you do please do it in house like your other epic titles including the original Amnesia Game

I do ask though that the community and fans that love all of FictionalGames in house titles do not directly take there anger and frustration out on them directly but direct it to The Chines Room

as for FictionalGames Devs please.. oh please for now on continue to do your own in house titles so that your Ip's and name dose not get stained by others.

TL;DR to the entire 20 pages, but i had to answer to the original post.

doesn't frictional games outsource most of the content in their games? sure they author it all but all the concept art, models, maps and sound are outsourced to freelance developers and not made by inhouse employees. Frictional Games only create the engine, design and gameplay and author content created by freelance people.

also, frictional games had control over the game to the very end, it's their product and they did the publishing. do you think FG disapproves of the chinese room's design choices or do the actully support them? think about it.
10-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism - by EnDash - 10-05-2013, 07:53 AM