Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism

(10-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Cuyir Wrote: @Damascus and Ghieri:

How dare he (and the others that enjoyed AMFP's brand of horror) to have an opinion that's different from yours. I mean really. The nerve.

If you two are going to grossly over simplify AMFP then I guess it's fair for anyone else to oversimplify TDD right?

Alrighty then: TDD was aaaaaaaaaaaall about the jumpscares. Like, really. SO jumpscare-y. Only children are afraid of jumpscares. I mean come on, when I grabbed an item that went into my inventory it was SOOOO obvious that a monster was going to spawn near me. So bad. So so bad.

See?

Regardless of what you think of the interviewer and the interview, don't grossly simplify the game and then look down on the opinion of people who think differently than you. We get absolutely nowhere if everyone taking the piss out of someone else's opinion. If you saw the game differently, good for you and it's your right to view it however you want. I'll respect respectable opinions. Just don't try to belittle someone else's opinions that aren't shared by yourselves.

Dan Pinchbeck gets it because he's pretty much a cunt.

The reviewer gets it because he's defending a cunt.

I will agree I'm not necessarily thinking clearly right now. I'm livid. For this and other reasons that are more central to my life.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2013, 11:37 PM by Ghieri.)
10-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on how TCR & FG are dealing with AAMFP criticism - by Ghieri - 10-19-2013, 11:36 PM