Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread)

1. THIEF series. Whole trilogy. That's the most intriguing, impressive and immersive game I have ever played. I would fall into a millions of words to describe why is the THIEF is my favourite of all times.

2. HALF-LIFE series. No commentary.

3. STALKER series. The game drew me into modding since 2009.

4. THE ELDER SCROLLS series. I love all of the chapters, since the Morrowind, I was satysfied with the Oblivion and of course with the Skyrim. So I am not the one who says that series is getting worse. Nope it's not in my opinion. It does not changes s drastically as I'd love to, it's a bit too the same old well know mechanics and roaming around, but...

5. AMNESIA series. It's not so much replayable as previous games. But nevertheless both games in series did affect me a lot which is obvious while I am here at the Frictional forum.

6. THE UNDYING. Storyline is written by Clive Barker and it's really good, especially by knowing that Barker is nos so good in my personal opinion.

7. THE CALL OF CTHULHU: DARK CONERS OF THE EARTH. Obviously is based on a mixture of Howard Lovecrafts stories and it was that moment when I learned of the existence of Lovecraft. I've played the game while I've read nothing by Lovecraft. Now I've read everything.

8. CALL OF DUTY. Only the 1st one game with an expansion "United Offensive". The beginning of that series was really something. The most horrible and incredibly immersive experience of being a soldier at war, world war II in particular. The most impressive moment is a fucking frightening battle of Kursk, incredibly frightening and horrible.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 03:07 PM by Alex Ros.)
09-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Favorite Games of All Time - (AKA the Throughly Fanboying Thread) - by Alex Ros - 09-16-2013, 01:06 PM