Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Spoiler My thoughts, expectations, reactions of Amnesia.
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: My thoughts, expectations, reactions of Amnesia.

(09-21-2013, 02:32 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: I agree with you on about the story. I really wanted to like it. Frankly, I didn't give a damn about the removed mechanics, I knew that for me the story can make up for them. But it was so weird and confusing. I struggled with the language, I struggled with the way Mandus speaks about his kids. It seemed too forced, I can't even explain why.
And the story itself just drags and drags and nothing is developing... I was ready to love it, I was supposed to love it because the "dad saving his kids" tropes are literally my favorite. Maybe I'm just that dumb, but I think the story (or the way it was told) required more polishing.

Yes, it did seem forced. Especially the whole 'saboteur' thing, that was really forced.

I'm going to update my post later today with my thoughts on the rest of the game

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
09-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My thoughts, expectations, reactions of Amnesia. - by Damascus Rose - 09-21-2013, 08:01 PM