Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Self-Advertising, and Proper Marketing - Getting Your Mod/Custom Story Known
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: Self-Advertising, and Proper Marketing - Getting Your Mod/Custom Story Known

How do you think one can broadcast/market their works to these people? A way I've currently thought of is similar to what FG did with AMFP, give it out to Yotubers who may be able to help spread the word (Doesn't even have to be the big ones), or ask them to help give shout-outs. Alternatively one could also continuously update on a mod's status on somewhere like ModDB perhaps to increase likelihood of exposure.
-
Those youtubers mostly play what they prefer, and that is their right offcourse!
SO, asking them if they want to play would NOT result more people going to FG forum...
We need to set up something here for the OLD & NEW users that they can see : That is NEW and those are OLDER...
SO people don't have to play\download mods that they already have played! I have that some times! and it is annoying to play something SOOO familour! and then after 15 min you are like . DARN! i've dont this before!
---
Overall we might concider something mentioned above,
ALSO cause MFP assets will be availabel {soon} there will be a LOT of new story's to play,
and people who visit this forum may have a sort of "right" they could play NEW story's!
Don't get me wrong, OLD mods\story's are also AMAZING!!!
But i think when aamfp assets are available, we see new awesome mods!
---
So... maybe a poll or??
This is just how I think about what this forum could need.
09-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-Advertising, and Proper Marketing - Getting Your Mod/Custom Story Known - by DnALANGE - 09-25-2013, 02:42 PM